XCell Compiler – Excel workbook protection software tool
Thank you for choosing DoneEx XCell Compiler also known as Excel Compiler.
XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
You can compile Excel spreadsheet into EXE application with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
In order to protect Excel algorithms from being copied, the calculation engine was created to substitute
the original Excel’s calculation in compiled EXE whereas the Excel itself is used for formatting and reflection
of calculation results. This is the only way for real workbook formula protection.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license agreement (EULA).
To know more about Excel Compiler …
Please try our free trial version which is completely functional for calculation.
XCell Compiler main features
- Securely protect formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel workbook (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection. VBA copy protection blocks access to VBA project and VBA code, disables VBA debug mode. With applying the VBA code modification options such as ‘Obfuscation’ and ‘Literals removing’ you will get strong VBA code protection.
- Run a compiled workbook without macro security alert.
- All Excel versions from Microsoft Excel 2003 SP3 and higher are supported.
- Create protected EXE compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Excel versions.
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any pre-installed Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo version of a compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of days and customized trial warning window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with dongles (USB sticks).
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users’ activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminates the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
XCell Compiler does not support the following features:
- Inserting/deleting row, column or sheet in compiled EXE.
- Sorting of columns, rows or ranges if sorted area contains formulas before compilation.