Excel workbook copy protection software – XCell Compiler
Thank you for choosing DoneEx XCell Compiler also known as Excel Compiler.
XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle-free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
You can compile Excel spreadsheets into EXE applications with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
In order to protect your Excel algorithms from being copied illegally, the XCell Compiler calculation engine was created to substitute the original Excel’s calculation in the compiled EXE whereas the Excel itself is used for formatting and reflection of the calculation results. This is the only way to achieve real workbook formula protection.
With the registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from being copied illegally from one computer to another by using our hardware locking mechanism. It also allows you to add your own splash, icon, and end user license agreement (EULA).
To know more about Excel Compiler …
Please try our free trial version! it is completely functional for calculation.
XCell Compiler main features
- Securely protect formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature, any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel workbook (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection. VBA copy protection blocks access to VBA project and VBA code, and it also disables VBA debug mode. By applying the VBA code modification options such as ‘Obfuscation’ and ‘Literals removing’ you will get strong VBA code protection.
- Run a compiled workbook without macro security alerts.
- All Excel versions from Microsoft Excel 2003 SP3 and higher are supported.
- Create protected EXEs compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Excel versions.
- Create registration key/license based applications. Prevent your application from being copied illegally from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any pre-installed Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook remains unchanged after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of the usage of your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into your compiled EXE.
- Create a Trial/Demo version of a compiled Excel workbook, limited by an amount of days with a customized trial warning window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with dongles (USB sticks).
- Export/Import changed data from/to the compiled EXE; import data into the original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version, and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name!
- Restrict access to authorized individuals and limit users’ activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminate the chance of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
XCell Compiler does not support the following features:
- Inserting/deleting row, column, or sheet in the compiled EXE.
- Sorting of columns, rows, or ranges if the area being sorted contains formulas before compilation.