Excel Compiler offers an easy and hassle free workbook copy protection for Microsoft Excel.
You can compile Excel spreadsheet into EXE application with securely protected formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
In order to protect Excel algorithms from being copied we have developed our own formula calculation engine. This calculation engine substitutes Excel’s original calculation in compiled EXE whereas the Excel itself is used for formatting and reflection
of calculation results. This is the only way to truly protect workbook algorithms.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It allows you to add your own splash, icon, End User License Agreement (EULA) and do much more…
Try free trial version of XCell Compiler which comes complete with all features for formula and VBA protection.
Download Free Trial
XCell Compiler main features
- Protect spreadsheet formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature, any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel workbook (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection. VBA copy protection blocks access to VBA project (makes VBA project unviewable), and hides the VBA code, thereby disabling VBA debug mode. With applying the VBA code modification options, such as ‘Obfuscation’ and ‘Literals Removing’, you will get modified VBA code, which will not work outside of the compiled application.
- Run a compiled workbook without macro security alert.
- Create registration key/license based application, preventing illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Workbook copy protection with hardware locking! Allows your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty-free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any pre-installed run-time libraries.
- Workbook copy protection with hardware dongle (USB stick).
- The original Excel workbook remains unchanged after compilation.
- Allows you restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) . The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook with adjustable trial period and custom “nag” window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.