Excel workbook protection software – Excel Compiler
Thank you for choosing DoneEx XCell Compiler also known as Excel Compiler.
XCell Compiler is Excel protection software which provides very easy and hassle-free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
You can compile your spreadsheets into EXE applications with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
In order to protect your workbook algorithms from being copied illegally, the XCell Compiler calculation engine was created to substitute the original Excel’s calculation in the compiled EXE whereas the Microsoft Excel itself is used for formatting and reflection of the calculation results. This is the only way to achieve real and strong workbook cell formulas protection.
With the registration/licensing management feature you can protect your spreadsheet from being copied illegally from one computer to another by using our spreadsheet hardware locking mechanism. It also allows you to add your own splash, icon, and end user license agreement (EULA).
To know more about XCell Compiler …
Please try our free trial version! it is completely functional for calculation.
XCell Compiler main features
- Securely protect workbook formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature, any kind of workbook protection is useless.
- Compile spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an application (EXE File, which requires Microsoft Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection. VBA copy protection blocks access to VBA project and VBA code, and it also disables VBA debug mode. By applying the VBA code modification options such as ‘Obfuscation’ and ‘Literals removing’ you will get strong VBA code protection.
- Create registration key/license based applications. Prevent your application from being copied illegally from one computer to another.Hardware locking – is m
- Copy protection with hardware locking is licensing of your workbook for each of your customer and tying it to a specific computer. Excel protection software gives your protected workbook the ability to work on target computer only. Only you will be able to define such computers and give permission.
- Secure your workbook with dongles (USB sticks).
- Run a protected worksheet without macro security alerts.
- All Excel versions from Microsoft Excel 2007 SP3 and higher are supported. Microsoft Excel as a part of Office 365 is supported.
- Create protected EXEs compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Excel versions.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any pre-installed Run-Time libraries.
- Your original spreadsheet remains unchanged after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of the usage of your protected spreadsheet.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
- Translate or modify default custom messages in protected spreadsheet.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The locked worksheet will not be able to start until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into your compiled EXE or into secured external data storage.
- Create a Trial/Demo version of a protected spreadsheet limited by an amount of days with a customized trial warning.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Export/Import changed data from/to the protected workbook; import data into the original spreadsheet.
- Add your own application name, version, and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name!
- Restrict access to authorized individuals and limit users’ activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminate the chance of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
XCell Compiler does not support the following features:
- Inserting/deleting row, column, or sheet in the compiled EXE.
- Sorting of columns, rows, or ranges if the area being sorted contains formulas before compilation.